A desire to incorporate three different business locations under one roof led the owner to buy a unique property to renovate and create a new world headquarters for manufacturing and corporate offices. This 133,228 square foot building was completely renovated from the exterior to the interior as well as adding a third floor. It achieved a LEED Silver Certification for sustainability and an ASID Silver Design Award for Commercial/Large Corporate category.
Building Features Include:
• Complete Renovation/Modification of Existing Exterior Skin to create a New Corporate Entrance
• Corporate Offices for All Staff
• Training Center
• Chemical Blending & Manufacturing
• Fully Functioning Kitchen
• Boardroom with state-of-the-art Video Conferencing